Here is a quick guide to help you clean up your mouth and whether your bad breath represents a more serious problem.
What causes bad breath?
Lack of dental hygiene care/underlying health problems
How do I get rid of halitosis?
- Brush and floss your teeth twice a day.
- Invest in a good tongue scraper.
- Chew sugarless gum (Sugar produces the acidic byproducts which results in bad breath).
- Drink water. (You are susceptible to bad breath and tooth decay if you don’t produce enough saliva).
- Last but not least, see your dentist at least twice a year! At Advanced Smile Care, we can tell you if your bad breath is related to a medical condition and guide you from there.
Why We Are Different
Extraordinary care and top-tier comfort for our patients represent foundational principles at Advanced Smile Care. For nearly 40-years, our team led by Dr. Jason Kboudi, DDS, has been San Antonio’s premier dental practice for creating transformational smiles. Many dentists are limited by the services they provide. They don’t have the expertise to offer specialized services. But at Advanced Smile Care, we do it all, whether it be a full-smile makeover, dental implants, dentures or sedation to get you through your treatment. Whether you need a cavity filled or a full set of dental implants, cosmetic treatment or require sedation dentistry, our team promises to provide you with the care you deserve. As we like to say, “It shouldn’t hurt to smile.”